I Heart Saving General:
Can I preview the offers before I buy a membership?
You can view coupon offers in your community on the website by first selecting your community in the upper right corner on the home page, then choosing "All categories" from the menu at the top left side.
How do I download the app?
You can download the mobile app through the App Store and Google Play. A one-year membership costs only $29.95, with proceeds going to the participating charity of your choice.
How do I choose the charity I want a portion of my membership fee to go to?
When you register, you"ll see an option for choosing which participating charity you would like to support. Simply select your favourite from our dropdown menu.
How do I log in or out of my account?
When you purchased an I Heart Saving membership, you were asked to create a username and password. The username is your email address.
To Log in:
- Open the app.
- Enter your username and password, and select "Log in".
To Log out:
- Tap "More" ☰ at the top left of the screen.
- Choose "Log out" at the bottom of the screen.
What happens if I forget my password or username?
Your username is your email address. You can recover your password through IHeartSaving.com or on the app. Simply choose "Forgot password?" on the "Log in" screen. The password reset information will be sent to your email address. Click on the link to set up a new password. Go back to the app and log in with your username and new password.
How can I add a device?
- On the new device, download the I Heart Saving app from the App Store (for ios devices) or Google Play (for Android devices).
- Tap the "Log in" button.
- Enter your username and password, then tap "Log in".
- This will share the available coupons with the new device. Multiple devices can share the same account and access the coupons in that account. Once a coupon is redeemed on one device it will show as redeemed on all devices.
What coupons are featured in the I Heart Saving app?
Members will receive short-term, seasonal and annual offers, with new coupons becoming available throughout the year.
How do I search for coupons?
You can view all coupons by selecting "All Discounts" at the top of the home screen, or you can view by category by selecting it from the home screen and then select "All" at the top to see all dining offers, or filter by sub-category. You can also search for a coupon by vendor name by typing the name into the search bar 🔍 on the top right of the home screen.
How do I save specific coupons for quick access at a later date?
You can save your favourite coupons by tapping on the heart in the right corner of the coupon. To view your favourites at a later date, tap "More" ☰ in the top left of the home screen and choose "Favourite Coupons". Your coupon will automatically appear.
Once you"ve made a coupon one of your favourites, the vendor will automatically appear as one of your "Favourite Vendors". Select one of your favourite vendors and all coupons on offer from that vendor will be displayed.
How can I find a vendor"s location or website?
Tap on the coupon and you will see more information on the coupon offer, as well as the vendor"s address, phone number and website. You can also view the exact location on the convenient map.
How do I redeem a coupon?
Show the vendor the coupon you wish to use upon paying for your merchandise. Once the vendor acknowledges the coupon, click on "Tap to Redeem".
For dining & services:
Inform the vendor you"ll be using your coupon prior to billing. Once you receive your bill, show the vendor the coupon and click on "Tap to Redeem".
2.The screen may prompt you to type in the total cost of your item/experience. Simply key in the approximate amount, excluding taxes. Some experiences are automatically calculated by the app. If the screen doesn"t ask, the savings have already been auto-calculated.
3.Tap on "Yes" to confirm using your coupon.
4.The screen will show "Coupon Redeemed" and the savings will be reflected in your savings total.
How do I view my total savings*?
You will find your savings in two places:
- on the home screen in the upper right corner of the app.
- on your profile page (from your home screen, tap "More" ☰ in the top left of the screen. Choose "Profile". You will also see the number of coupons you"ve redeemed.
*Total savings are calculated based on coupon discounts and your input at the time of redemption.
Will my coupons be saved if I need to need to reinstall the app, or I need to add a device?
I Heart Saving coupons are stored in your account so they will be safe if you need to reinstall the app, or if you change to a new mobile device. To regain access to your coupons:
- Download the I Heart Saving app.
- Choose the "Log in" option and enter your current username and password.
- This will load the coupons from your account onto your new device. Coupons that you"ve already used will show as "Redeemed".
How do I search for coupons in a different city or neighbourhood?
As I Heart Saving grows across the country, you"ll have access to coupons in other communities. You can change communities on the home screen by tapping on the community name in the bar under the logo, and selecting another community from the dropdown menu.
How do I buy the I Heart Saving app as a gift?
To give a gift:
- Visit IHeartSaving.com.
- From the home page, click on "Give a gift membership".
- Follow the instructions on the form.
- The gift recipient will receive an email to announce the gift from you. The email will include a promo code so the gift recipient can register with your compliments!
I Heart Saving Technical
How do I check which version of the app I"m using?
To check your version of the app:
Tap the "More" ☰ menu, then tap "About Us". The app version will appear at the bottom of the screen.
How do I change or edit my email?
- Tap the "More" ☰ menu, then tap "Profile".
- Tap on the pencil in the top right corner.
- Key in a new email address and tap “Save”.
Why is a network connection mandatory?
When you do not have a network connection, the app will not be able to access all available offers.
How do I uninstall/reinstall the App on Android?
- Go to your phone"s "Settings".
- Choose "Applications."
- Choose "Manage Applications".
- Choose "I Heart Saving" app.
- Choose "uninstall".
- After the app has been uninstalled, download the app from the Google Play store.
- After reinstalling your pp, log in with your username and password to open the app.
How do I uninstall/reinstall the App on iOS?
- Delete the I Heart Saving app from your device by pressing and holding the I Heart Saving icon until a little "x" appears.
- Choose the "x" and this will remove the app from your device.
- Open the App Store. Search for and install I Heart Saving.
- Open the I Heart Saving app and log in with your username and password to download your coupon data.
How do I update the app?
You will get a notification if there is an app update. Simply follow the instructions. If your app settings are turned on to update automatically, you will always have the most recent version of the app.
I Heart Saving Privacy
Will my information be shared?
We care about your privacy. When you use the I Heart Saving app or our website, we do NOT
- provide your identity to any third party
- track your activity across multiple applications or websites
- allow targeted advertising based on your activity across multiple applications or websites
- access or store your contacts, call logs, calendar appointments, text messages, photos, videos, or other information stored on your mobile device
- access or store your usernames or passwords (other than that which you use to set up your account through the I Heart Saving app), such as username and passwords for your Facebook, Twitter, or other social network or email accounts
- share your information with social networks, advertising networks, or other third parties for their own marketing or other independent purposes. In order to provide the services offered through the app, however, the app may interact with some features of your mobile device, such as your email account, but all of this processing occurs on your mobile device itself, and this information is not transferred through the app to I Heart Saving.
If you have any additional questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org